Saturday 22 March 2014

My pregnancy journey 1

Ok Ok its time to write down my pregnancy journey, before i will forget all about it due to anesthesia.

Im pregnant!!


   Its the faithful day of Aug 22 when we first tried to perform the pregnancy test because my menstruation was delayed for days, considering that it comes on the dot monthly. so as they it will give you more reliable result when you use it with your first urine of the day when h Cg is high in amount in your urine. So i did it, waited for a few minutes and saw a two lines, but the last line was a little bit fainted, i showed it to my husband with a little bit of disappointment and we both agree that maybe its a negative result because it doesn't look like as the picture showed in the box, so we threw it and continue with are activity for the day.


   On the same day, while we are on the car on the way to Makati, i am still bothered by the result so i Google the result looking for another interpretation, it says that two lines is a positive result no matter how faint the other one is, its because that the presence of hCg maybe low in urine. but i am still not satisfied so we decided to take another test the following day. :) (hindi pa ako nawawalan ng pag asa)


    The next day we are up early (due to excitement and appointment) and i tried to do the test again, and it gave us the same result and to make sure about it, we asked my  husband's sister in law to confirm us the good news :) and she said yes 'its positive".. Thank you Lord!!! my husband and i couldn't contain our happiness :) so i asked my husband to searched for the other HPT in the garbage because it is the first indicator that we our pregnant :)  and since we finished our other appointment earlier, we decided to drop by in a hospital to confirm my pregnancy and asked for advice by the reason of i am flying with my husband in a few days. 

   The doctor says I am on my fourth to fifth week of pregnancy, at first i couldn't understand how does it happen, my husband just got home from Saudi just the last week of july.. haha i was the one in doubt pa :) Dr. explained to me that it was counted from the first day of my LMP. "haha, ok ok now i do understand" then she asked me to have a urine exam and trans vaginal ultrasound. :)

   Everything was perfectly planned by God, 2013 was the year when my husband decided to take me with him here in Saudi, so we could start leaving together and the timing was so perfect I got pregnant before i came here. it was in my prayer na whenever I get pregnant dapat mgkasama na kami, and the Lord hears my prayer. i am so thankful and feeling blessed for everything that happened for everything we've been through to make this far. :)

"Commit everything you d to the Lord. Trust Him and He will help you.Be still in the presence of the Lord, and wait patiently for Him to act."
Psalm 37:5,7  

No comments: