Monday 24 March 2014

My pregnancy journey pt 2

First trimester

   I was on my 5-6 weeks of pregnancy when we learned about it, but days before that i was unconsciously having first sign of pregnancy, like i want rice each breakfast as in kain kung kain talaga,hehe i always crave for crispy pata that  i eat with so much happiness and kulang n lng maubos ko na :) and for the first time i ate dinuguan in a party, which i don't usually do, i only eat dinuguan if its my mother's cooking, i slept a lot as in a lot ha, after breakfast, before and after lunch.. haha para lng akong baboy i woke up in the afternoon asking for siomai and rice then go back to sleep once more..haha



  On my 6th week I flew to Saudi Arabia with my husband,which means new environment for me. I was having a hard time adjusting with the new habitat, I was experiencing jet lag, i was feeling sad because i am far from my nanay once again and for the first time i will live with my husband in one roof with just the two of us now (which is creepy at first,haha). Everything was new to me. I felt lost for a few days,adjusting with the time, environment, pregnancy, being all alone in our room for hours as the husband goes to work, napapanis ang laway ko sa daldal kong ito biglang mag isa na lang ako (lol) and one more thing that adds to my boredom was we don't have internet connection for half a month :(. 

And in extension I don't know what i want to ingest, i only had 3-4 spoons of  food then ayaw ko na, i will feast upon apple or orange na lang.  i was being picky with the food i want to take in (which is part of pregnancy) nahihiya ako sa asawa ako kasi feeling ko ang arte arte ko,hehe but what can i do my taste buds was acting up :) there are times that i only want fried foods, like hotdog (purefoods) and eggs or corned beef (purefoods) which eventually i find not healthy so i cut it off on my diet, and there are nights that i craved for pizza, and the husband was sweet enough to take home some :)
One of the hardest thing to get over with is missing the taste of pork :( i was craving for it but couldn't do anything, since its was forbidden here. So what i did i only dreamed about about it na lang to satisfy my cravings..hehe

   On the other hand, I only experienced evening sickness which didn't last long though, nasusuka ako n parang wala nmn lalabas, puro laway lang, Kaya di ako masyado nahirapan, sa pagkain lng talaga, there are times my husband didn't know what to cook anymore because i don't eat much, so some of it end up to waste. (sorry Lord) and  the only thing i hate much is the smell of newly cooked rice, ohh I cant stand it i feel nauseous.


   
And Lastly, the one thing that made it more strenuous for us was, I was developing rashes all over my legs :( and we couldn't pin point the cause, it first started when i ate Tuna, so we suspect it was it, my husband put on petroleum jelly and it went down, but then the following day nagpantal pantal ulit, whats more annoying is it sometimes grow in the middle of the night :( it was like that for months, we suspect maybe there's a bed bug so we bought a bug spray and sprayed it all over our bed, the alikabok, so we cleaned the whole room, throw unnecessary things so the dust wont file up,the water from the faucet maybe there's an unwanted chemical or my skin is also adjusting with the weather and the list go on, we were getting paranoid about it, So we consulted my OB and she gave me pills to take, it helped but still it wont go away completely, we tried putting baking soda, baby powder, calamine, fissan powder, and cethaphil for as my bath soap, it all helped but still not completely gone :( 
  After weeks of observation on my food intake,my husband suspects it was the "salt", cause at that time i always eat fruits together with salt, so then i limit my salt intake and as the days pass by the rashes became less and less until December came it was completely gone. :) (praise the Lord!!)


(i wont upload the other pics as it looks awful. hehe)


Well, that's my first trimester story, adjustment adjustment adjustment but with the help of my husband i get over with all of those. So expect a happy 2nd  trimester story..hehe

"Often times God demonstrates His faithfulness in adversity by  providing for us what we need to survive. He does not change our painful circumstances. He sustains us through them. = Charles Stanley

No comments: